Free Car Tax & MOT Check

You can use this tool to get an instant check on any UK vehicle’s tax and MOT status. Simply enter the Registration number below.

My Vehicle is Not Taxed – What Should I Do?

It is a legal requirement in the UK to tax your vehicle if it is being used on the road. If your vehicle is off-road and not being used, you can declare it as SORN.

To tax your vehicle, either visit a Post Office branch that deals with vehicle tax, or visit the Gov UK website to tax your vehicle online.

My MOT has Expired or is Due for Renewal – What Should I Do?

Call us on 01639 886352 as soon as possible to book an MOT test at your earliest convenience. The test takes around 1 hour to complete and you are welcome to wait whilst we carry out the test.